- Go to this link, log in, and download the Zip Archive File of your Catch notes:
- Unzip the file somewhere. It will contain a folder for each Catch Notes space you had.
- Download the Evernote desktop app from here:
- Open the Evernote desktop app. Log in or create a new account if you don't have one already.
- Go to File --> Import --> Evernote Export Files...
- Browse to the location where you extracted the Catch Notes zip archive file. Open one of the folders for one of your Catch Notes spaces, and select the notes.enex file to import it.
- When it asks you if you want to place the notes into a synchronized notebook, click Yes.
- The notes will be imported into an Evernote notebook, which is essentially the same as a Catch Notes space. The notebook will be called Imported Notes. Right-click on it, click Rename, and give it the same name as the Catch Notes space you imported.
- Repeat the previous four steps to finish importing the rest of your Catch Notes spaces into Evernote. You can probably skip importing the All Notes notebook to avoid importing duplicates.
- In Evernote, your default notebook is called something like username's notebook. In Catch, the default was called Notes. If you want, move all your notes from the Notes notebook into the default Evernote notebook, or vice-versa. You can then delete one of them. If you want to change your default notebook, right-click on a notebook --> Properties --> check Make this my default notebook.
- At the top of the Evernote desktop application, click the Sync button to sync your new notebooks to the cloud.
- Install the Evernote app: